§ 577.614 Revocation, automatic, period-notification to department-reinstatement fee-limitation
577.614. Revocation, automatic, period--notification to department--reinstatement fee--limitation
1. In addition to any other provisions of law, upon a finding of guilty of, or a plea of guilty to, a violation of subsection 1 of section 577.600, the department of revenue shall revoke the person's driving privilege for one year from the date of conviction.
2. In addition to any other provision of law, if a person is found guilty of, or pleads guilty to, a second violation of subsection 1 of section 577.600 during the same period of required use of an approved ignition interlock device, the department of revenue shall revoke the person's driving privilege for five years from the date of conviction.
3. The court shall notify the department of revenue of all guilty findings and pleas pursuant to subsection 1 of section 577.600.
4. The department of revenue shall charge a reinstatement fee as required by section 302.304, RSMo, prior to the reinstatement of any driving privilege suspended or revoked pursuant to this section.
5. No restricted or limited driving privilege shall be issued for any person whose license is revoked pursuant to this section.